Purpose, Vision & Mission
Statement of Purpose
(What are we in business for?)
We are in business to:
- Provide a strong return to our shareholders.
- Increase the worth of the Company and the Willow brand.
- Create and build a prosperous and vital Australian housewares manufacturing business.
(What do we want the Company to be like in the future?)
"Excellence as an iconic Australian manufacturing company that provides our
customers with a successful experience, every time."
(What do we wish the Company to be like?)
We want the Company:
- To provide a successful consumer experience, every time,
- To be the product of choice in every home,
- To be the Category Captain in every store,
- To demonstrate manufacturing and business excellence,
- To achieve low cost leadership, and
- To develop the skills of our people.
(How will we get there?)
We will achieve our Purpose through:
- Product leadership,
- Operational Excellence, as stated in the Company’s chosen best practice methodologies of TQM, MRPII, 5 Star safety/AS4801, ISO8000, ISO9001, ISO14000, TPM and Lean Manufacturing.
- Cost leadership by improving the cost efficiencies of all our products and processes; and by
- Developing our people.